Ways to Donate to the Woodbury Community Foundation
Give Where You Live!
There are several ways for interested donors to make charitable contributions to the WCF. We gladly welcome gifts of cash, securities, real estate, gifts-in-kind, and planned gifts.
The Woodbury Community Foundation is building an endowment to ensure the legacy of good works performed in our community. We will pool your investment in our endowment with other donations to provide grants to organizations that create the greatest impact on the community. You may also make gifts to a specific area, such as a Field-of-Interest Fund or an Agency Fund.
The Annual Giving Campaign is an opportunity to provide sustained, ongoing support for the community. Our mission compels us to work for a stronger Woodbury.
A gift in honor or memory of a beloved friend or associate is sometimes the most appropriate way to express a lasting tribute. In addition, donating in honor of someone at an important milestone in his or her life, like a birthday or anniversary, is a great way to give a special gift to that person.
Reasons People Give Through Community Foundations
The Woodbury Community Foundation is a local organization addressing a broad range of changing and challenging local needs.
- We are a community leader, convening and coordinating resources to create positive change.
- We have broad expertise and knowledge regarding community issues and needs.
- We build endowment funds that continually benefit the community and help create personal legacies.
- We offer maximum tax advantages under federal and state laws.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We preserve donor intent even when community needs and organizations change.
- We are a great alternative for those wanting to establish a family foundation.
- We provide a simple way to fulfill multiple charitable interests, with low-cost administration.
- We help people invest in the causes they care most about while creating an individual or family legacy.
Your Contribution Has Impact
Contributions made to the Woodbury Community Foundation are tax deductible as defined by the IRS Revenue Code. We are an independent, tax-exempt public charity with 501(c)(3) status.
Our tax ID # is: 72-1592506.
Please contact the Woodbury Community Foundation if you have additional questions or want to learn more about making an impact and creating your own legacy in Woodbury.
Give Where You Live!