Our Basic Needs Task Force initiated a key Community Needs Survey in Woodbury with Wilder Research while Partnering with Key Organizations such as 3M Foundation, the Greater Twin Cities United Way, and United Way of Washington County East.
- Utilizing local Research to determine our annual priorities and ensure greater impact.
- Inspiring current and future community leaders through involvement in locally focused programs like the Woodbury Citizens’ Academy.
- Building bridges between nonprofits, businesses, public agencies, schools, and faith-based organizations through The Community Link.
- Connecting with the Woodbury community in a fun and energetic way at the Soirée Spooktakular while creating a pool of funds for critical programs and community needs.
- Providing networking and business development opportunities for resident executives through The Business Forum.
- Funding local nonprofits that serve the citizens of Woodbury through our Grantmaking program.
- Advocating innovative Collaborations between the nonprofit, public, and private sectors that address the Foundation’s priorities.
- Fostering community engagement, active volunteerism, business development, and family fun through the Woodbury Community EXPO, a collaborative event co-sponsored with the Woodbury Chamber of Commerce in 2010.