Based on a strong understanding of the local needs of this community, the Woodbury Community Foundation (WCF) partners with organizations that serve the community of Woodbury to identify and address gaps within the Foundation’s Fields of Interest. Our mission is to strengthen our community by connecting people with causes that matter.
WCF’s Fields of Interest include: Youth, Jobs, Housing, Food and Community.
- Applicants are required to submit a brief proposal not exceeding five (5) pages, excluding required attachments, and should include:
- Brief project description and timeline
- Community need for the project and brief note on desired outcomes
- Collaborative efforts and other potential funding sources
- Amount requested
- Contact info (email, phone, contact person & organization)
- Grants may range from $100 – $2,500.
- Proposals are required no later than Thursday, February 28, 2013. Foundation staff will reply to all requests no later than Friday, March 29, 2013.
- Please structure full proposals in accordance with the Proposal Checklist on page 7.
Please submit one copy only. Letters of Inquiry and Proposals may be mailed, emailed, or hand-delivered. Materials should arrive at the Foundation offices or be emailed by the deadline date to be eligible for review. (Postmark date is NOT allowable.) The Cover Sheet and Certification pages can be emailed but must also be mailed with original signatures to:
|Executive DirectorWoodbury Community Foundation
10040 City Walk Drive
Woodbury, MN 55129
Proposals will not be returned to the applicant.
Do not send applications in binders or folders, or include videotapes or audiotapes.
The Foundation’s acceptance for review of a proposal does not assure that a grant will be awarded.
Applications for new grants from currently funded organizations are accepted only after grant reports have been received.