GIVE TO THE MAX 2021
WINTER GEAR DRIVE
Nov 1- 18
We are working with partner organization SoWashCo Cares to ensure all students have necessary winter gear. Please donate NEW hats coats, snow pants, boots & for youth sizes K-12. Often the teen larger sizes are in need the most. You can drop off donations at the Foundation offices between Nov 1-18.
DINE TO DONATE
Thursday, November 4
Dine in or carry out at Texas Roadhouse on Thursday, Nov 4, and 10% of your bill goes to the Woodbury Community Foundation. Just show this flyer in print or by phone, or say you are here to done to donate.
Thursday, November 18.
$49 Per Seat. Join us for a special Charity Paint N' Sip Class to benefit the Woodbury Community Foundation. This special class will offer a unique opportunity to capture the Woodbury Heritage House on canvas! A portion of the funds from the class will go toward all of our efforts to give back to Woodbury. BYOB & Snacks provided. Registration required, seats are limited.
Now through Dec 31
Our Give to the Max day campaign is live on GiveMN. Our goal is to see 100 new donors - no matter the amount! Give the the Max day is on Nov 18, but you can give now until the end of the year. https://www.givemn.org/story/Givetowoodbury2021
Ways to Donate to the Woodbury Community Foundation
The Woodbury Community Foundation is Building an endowment to ensure the legacy of good works performed in our community. Income from your investment, along with other donations, will allow us to provide grants to organizations that create the greatest impact within Woodbury. You may also make gifts to a special area of interest.
The Woodbury Community Foundation is building an endowment to ensure the legacy of good works performed in our community. We will pool your investment in our endowment with other donations to provide grants to organizations that create the greatest impact on the community. You may also make gifts to a specific area, such as a Field-of-Interest Fund or an Agency Fund.
Friends of Woodbury
Friends of Woodbury offer an opportunity to provide sustained, ongoing support for the community. Our mission compels us to work for a stronger Woodbury.
A gift in honor or memory of a beloved friend or associate is sometimes the most appropriate way to express a lasting tribute. In addition, donating in honor of someone at an important milestone in his or her life, like a birthday or anniversary, is a great way to give a special gift to that person.
You can securely donate right now using PayPal.
One great way to support the Woodbury Community Foundation is to sign up for a membership, either as an Individual or as a Corporation.
Reasons People Give Through Community Foundations
The Woodbury Community Foundation is a local organization addressing a broad range of changing and challenging local needs.
- We are a community leader, convening and coordinating resources to create positive change.
- We have broad expertise and knowledge regarding community issues and needs.
- We build endowment funds that continually benefit the community and help create personal legacies.
- We offer maximum tax advantages under federal and state laws.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We preserve donor intent even when community needs and organizations change.
- We are a great alternative for those wanting to establish a family foundation.
- We provide a simple way to fulfill multiple charitable interests, with low-cost administration.
- We help people invest in the causes they care most about while creating an individual or family legacy.
Your Contribution Has Impact
Contributions made to the Woodbury Community Foundation are tax-deductible as defined by the IRS Revenue Code. We are an independent, tax-exempt public charity with 501(c)(3) status.
Our tax ID # is: 72-1592506.
Please contact the Woodbury Community Foundation if you have additional questions or want to learn more about making an impact and creating your own legacy in Woodbury.
Give Where You Live!
You can can also securely donate right now using PayPal.