2019 Community Grants Application
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the attached grant application form to the foundation. Grant applications are due by 5:00 pm on Friday, Aug. 9, 2019.
The Grants will be awarded at the WCF Chef Fest Gala!
at email@example.com. For questions call the foundation at 651-505-7024.
Grant Summary Sheet
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Grants will be awarded up to a maximum of $2,000 per winner.
Please give a 2-3 sentence summary of your request.
Grant Proposal Narrative
- Proposals must be typed and limited to 4 pages, inlcude your organization contact information and uploaded as a PDF.
A. Nonprofit Background (appx 1 page)
1. Briefly describe your nonprofit? Identify who will lead the project?
2. Who is your target audience? How many people? What are your demographics?
3. Describe the community need you are hoping to affect. (Briefly cite data or stats)
B. Project Information (appx. 2 pages)
1. What is the overall goal of this project?
2. Specifically, describe the project?
3. Describe your project “outcomes?”
4. How will you know that your program is making a difference? How will you measure outcomes?
5. What is your project’s timeframe?
6. Describe how your project aligns with the WCF Strategic priorities?
7. Describe how you will share the results of your grant project?
C. Budget (appx 1 page)
1. Please describe in detail how you will use the grant funding?
2. What is your long-term strategy for continuing this work?
GRANT SELECT CRITERIA
• Does your project address one of the 2019 four strategic community focus areas?
• WCF is committed to addressing racial and economic disparities. How will your project address these disparities?
• Does your project use inclusiveness, collaboration, existing resources and innovative solutions?
• How will your project make a significant difference in our community?
Accepted file types: pdf, Max. file size: 122 MB.