Ways to Donate to the Woodbury Community Foundation
The Woodbury Community Foundation is Building an endowment to ensure the legacy of good works performed in our community. Income from your investment, along with other donations, will allow us to provide grants to organizations that create the greatest impact within Woodbury. You may also make gifts to a special area of interest.
The Woodbury Community Foundation is building an endowment to ensure the legacy of good works performed in our community. We will pool your investment in our endowment with other donations to provide grants to organizations that create the greatest impact on the community. You may also make gifts to a specific area, such as a Field-of-Interest Fund or an Agency Fund.
Memberships are an opportunity to provide sustained, ongoing support for the community. Our mission compels us to work for a stronger Woodbury.
A gift in honor or memory of a beloved friend or associate is sometimes the most appropriate way to express a lasting tribute. In addition, donating in honor of someone at an important milestone in his or her life, like a birthday or anniversary, is a great way to give a special gift to that person.
Corporate gift opportunities include annual gifts, program sponsorships, and event sponsorships for our annual Chef Fest gala. There are also opportunities for in-kind gifts throughout the year.
One great way to support the Woodbury Community Foundation is to sign up for a membership, either as an Individual or as a Corporation.
You can can also securely donate right now using PayPal.
Reasons People Give Through Community Foundations
The Woodbury Community Foundation is a local organization addressing a broad range of changing and challenging local needs.
- We are a community leader, convening and coordinating resources to create positive change.
- We have broad expertise and knowledge regarding community issues and needs.
- We build endowment funds that continually benefit the community and help create personal legacies.
- We offer maximum tax advantages under federal and state laws.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We preserve donor intent even when community needs and organizations change.
- We are a great alternative for those wanting to establish a family foundation.
- We provide a simple way to fulfill multiple charitable interests, with low-cost administration.
- We help people invest in the causes they care most about while creating an individual or family legacy.
Your Contribution Has Impact
Contributions made to the Woodbury Community Foundation are tax-deductible as defined by the IRS Revenue Code. We are an independent, tax-exempt public charity with 501(c)(3) status.
Our tax ID # is: 72-1592506.
Please contact the Woodbury Community Foundation if you have additional questions or want to learn more about making an impact and creating your own legacy in Woodbury.