There are several ways for interested donors to make charitable Year End contributions to the Woodbury Community Foundation. We gladly welcome gifts of cash, securities, real estate, gifts-in-kind, and planned gifts.
Your Contribution Has Impact
Contributions made to the Woodbury Community Foundation are tax deductible as defined by the IRS Revenue Code. We are an independent, tax-exempt public charity with 501(c)(3) status.
Our tax ID # is: 72-1592506.
Please contact the Woodbury Community Foundation if you have additional questions or want to learn more about making an impact and creating your own legacy in Woodbury.
- We are a community leader, convening and coordinating resources to create positive change.
- We have broad expertise and knowledge regarding community issues and needs.
- We build endowment funds that continually benefit the community and help create personal legacies.
- We offer maximum tax advantages under federal and state laws.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We preserve donor intent even when community needs and organizations change.
- We are a great alternative for those wanting to establish a family foundation.
- We provide a simple way to fulfill multiple charitable interests, with low-cost administration.
- We help people invest in the causes they care most about while creating an individual or family legacy.
Give Where You Live!