Let’s Build!August 20, 2012
Transforming Lives for Woodbury’s FutureDecember 17, 2012
There are several ways for interested donors to make charitable Year End contributions to the Woodbury Community Foundation. We gladly welcome gifts of cash, securities, real estate, gifts-in-kind, and planned gifts.
Download the Woodbury Community Foundation pledge form >
Your Contribution Has Impact
Contributions made to the Woodbury Community Foundation are tax deductible as defined by the IRS Revenue Code. We are an independent, tax-exempt public charity with 501(c)(3) status.
Our tax ID # is: 72-1592506.
Please contact the Woodbury Community Foundation if you have additional questions or want to learn more about making an impact and creating your own legacy in Woodbury.
The Woodbury Community Foundation is a local organization addressing a broad range of changing and challenging local needs.
- We are a community leader, convening and coordinating resources to create positive change.
- We have broad expertise and knowledge regarding community issues and needs.
- We build endowment funds that continually benefit the community and help create personal legacies.
- We offer maximum tax advantages under federal and state laws.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We preserve donor intent even when community needs and organizations change.
- We are a great alternative for those wanting to establish a family foundation.
- We provide a simple way to fulfill multiple charitable interests, with low-cost administration.
- We help people invest in the causes they care most about while creating an individual or family legacy.
Give Where You Live!