The Woodbury Community Foundation Grants program is now accepting Applications for 2019 Community Grants.
Since 2003, the Woodbury Community Foundation has worked hard to address the needs of those who live and work in Woodbury. WCF is proud to offer Community Grants to support and invest in local nonprofits, which are doing work to make a real difference in real people’s lives.
Our 2019 Grant Application Process:
WCF will give special consideration to funding nonprofit projects that address one of four strategic focus areas that have been identified by the community as areas of local concern in 2019. They include:
- Improve community health and well-being
- Reduce hunger, especially for underserved local families
- Increase public safety
- Expand youth development
How to Apply for a Community Grant
- Complete Grant Application Cover Sheet
- Write Grant Proposal Narrative
- Submit both by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject ‘2019 Community Grant Application
- Grant applications are due by 5:00 pm on Friday, Aug 9, 2019.
Our Grants Program will fund grants of up to $2,000 for as many as four qualifying nonprofits or government entities, including schools or community organizations, such as coalitions or a collaborative.
Grants will be awarded at the WCF Chef Fest, Nov 3. For questions, call the Foundation at 651-505-7024.